Five cost saving methods of four column Hydraulic Press are introduced as follows:
- 1. Reduce quality and save materials. For typical parts such as automobile engine bracket and radiator support, hydroforming parts can reduce the weight by 20% ~ 40% compared with stamping parts, and hollow stepped shaft parts can reduce the weight by 40% ~ 50%.
- 2. It can reduce the welding amount of subsequent machining and assembly. Taking the radiator support as an example, the heat dissipation area is increased by 43%, the number of solder joints is reduced from 174 to 20, the process is reduced from 13 to 6, and the productivity is increased by 66%.
- 3. Reduce the number of parts and molds and reduce the cost of molds. Hydroforming parts usually only need one set of dies, while stamping parts mostly need multiple sets of dies. The number of hydroformed engine carrier parts is reduced from 6 to 1, and the number of radiator support parts is reduced from 17 to 10.
- 4. Improve the strength and stiffness, especially the fatigue strength. For example, the stiffness of hydraulically formed radiator support can be increased by 39% in the vertical direction and 50% in the horizontal direction.
- 5. Reduce production costs. According to the statistical analysis of the applied hydroforming parts, the production cost of hydroforming parts is 15% ~ 20% lower than that of stamping parts, and the die cost is 20% ~ 30%.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Five cost saving methods of four column hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks