Affected by factors such as the gradual manifestation of the production reduction effect of aluminum enterprises, the improvement of China’s economic data, and the boosting of downstream consumption, aluminum prices have returned rationally. Since the beginning of the year, aluminum prices have rebounded by about 20%, and industry stocks are expected to usher in performance support.
Electrolytic aluminum concept stocks:
- Aluminum Corporation of China: It is China’s largest alumina producer and China’s largest primary aluminum producer. Its alumina output ranks second in the world and is internationally competitive. The company has 10 branches and 1 research institute, and has 12 main holding subsidiaries. The corporate credit rating is rated as BBB+ by Standard & Poor’s. The company’s products are mainly alumina and electrolytic aluminum. Its controlling shareholder, Aluminum Corporation of China, is integrating upstream and downstream resources.
- Yunlu Aluminum: It is one of the 14 key aluminum companies in China. The main business is the production and sales of aluminum smelting, aluminum processing products, carbon and carbon products, actively relying on Yunnan’s unique aluminum resource advantages and clean energy advantages, relying on the company’s technology and management advantages to accelerate the construction of bauxite mining, alumina A complete aluminum industry chain integrating production, electrolytic aluminum smelting and aluminum deep processing.
- Zhongfu Industry: It is a modern large-scale enterprise integrating electricity, aluminum, and aluminum deep processing. Electricity is one of the main costs of electrolytic aluminum production. The company’s comprehensive cost competitive advantage of aluminum and electricity is very obvious, and the cost of electricity consumption per ton of aluminum It is much lower than the average electrolytic aluminum plant. Through the establishment of Zhongfu Power, the company integrated its two core assets, aluminum and electricity, in order to maintain the company’s comprehensive cost advantage of “integration of aluminum and electricity.”
- Jiaozuo Wanfang: As an important production base of aluminum products in China, it is a group company integrating smelting and processing, electric power and service mainly producing and operating electrolytic aluminum. It occupies an important position in the domestic industry. Its “WF” brand Aluminum ingots are one of China’s registered brand products on the London Metal Exchange.
- Xinjiang Zhonghe: It is China’s largest manufacturer of high-purity aluminum and electronic aluminum foil, and has realized the transformation from the smelting industry to the electronic new material industry. It is also one of the world’s largest high-purity aluminum R&D and production companies, with both product technology and quality. Reach the world’s advanced level. At present, the company has formed a “high-purity aluminum-electronic aluminum foil-electrode foil” industrial chain with “high-purity aluminum, electronic aluminum foil, electrode foil” as its leading products. Among them, high-purity aluminum and electronic aluminum foil products are in a leading position in the domestic market.
- Nanshan Aluminum: As the only domestic listed company with aluminum as its main business, it has formed the world’s only short-distance and most complete aluminum industry chain from energy, alumina, electrolytic aluminum to aluminum profiles, high-precision aluminum plates, strips, and foils. The scale and output continue to be in the forefront of large enterprises in the aluminum industry. Shandong Nanshan Aluminum General Factory is the company’s pillar enterprise and a designated manufacturer of aluminum alloy construction profiles by the Ministry of Construction.
- Changlu: It is a domestic aluminum machining enterprise specializing in the production of aluminum foil, hydrophilic coated aluminum foil and aluminum sheet and strip. It is one of the top ten aluminum foil enterprises in China and the first batch of 22 key private technology enterprises in Jiangsu Province. The company is equipped with aluminum ingot casting, hot rolling (including continuous casting and rolling), rough and finishing rolling, finishing, heat treatment, coating and shearing and other aluminum processing and deep processing production facilities; it has an annual production of 100,000 cast-rolled and hot-rolled billets. Tons (including 80,000 tons of hot-rolled, 21,000 tons of cast-rolled), 50,000 tons of plain aluminum foil and aluminum foil wool, and 42,000 tons of hydrophilic coated aluminum foil. The products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, etc.10 Multiple countries or regions.
Link to this article：Leaders of China and the U.S. meet to discuss global electrolytic aluminum overcapacity issues
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：ODM Wiki，thanks