Eyeglasses have been around for many years and were originally used as a practical tool to help people with poor eyesight see better.Later, people invented the sunglasses, wear in summer can avoid direct sunlight, protect the eyes.Now, glasses have become a kind of decoration, wearing them, can make us look cooler and better.Glasses are made of many materials, such as plastic, metal, resin and so on.With the widespread use of carbon fiber, people began to try to use it to make glasses.This article will discuss the advantages of carbon fiber glasses.1. Excellent quality.The biggest advantage of carbon fiber glasses is that they are of good quality.Its strength, toughness is good, bending deformation, fall to the ground will not be damaged.Something as small as a pair of glasses is bound to bump into the ground. Some glasses break easily, but carbon fiber glasses don’t.2. Beautiful appearance.Carbon fiber is mainly black, so it’s not too flashy, but it’s definitely classy.The woven carbon fiber also has a beautiful texture to make the glasses less dull, but if you have a lively personality and like colorful colors, carbon fiber glasses can also help you.There are already colored carbon fiber materials, such as red and yellow, that will definitely stand out when you wear them outside3. Easy to clean.Carbon fiber is easy to stain and easy to handle, just wipe with a cloth.Some people use contact lenses or circle lenses instead of rimmed glasses to make their eyes look bigger and better.Wearing contact lenses is harmful. Long-term wear can cause itching, redness, dryness and fatigue of the eyes. In serious cases, it can also cause corneal ulcers, leaving permanent scars.Glasses don’t do that. They’re very safe.Carbon fiber glasses, in particular, are stylish and practical.
- NX1953 sketch zoom in and out the solution to the change of the dimension
- Millimeter wave applications, re-discussion on millimeter wave radar technology, super detailed
- 5 problems encountered in the million high-definition project and solutions
- [Industrial Internet Topics]Kaos has solved the pain points of enterprises. How does the Industrial Internet press the “fast forward button” for China’s intelligent manufacturing?
- How does the PLC control the servo motor? How to design a servo system?